|Mirror [#1]||Tune Your Guitar Like a Pro!.pdf||48,951 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Tune Your Guitar Like a Pro!.pdf||45,702 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Tune Your Guitar Like a Pro!.pdf||40,459 KB/Sec|
There is a huge difference between the way an amateur and a professional tunes their instrument. This book will show you the simple and quick way professionals tune up.
Who are you learning from?
My name is Peter Inglis. I have enjoyed a 40 year career spanning the dance hall, to the recording studio and ultimately the concert stage. In that time I have performed all styles from rock to pop, jazz to classical. My books and courses let me share my experience with guitarists who want the fast track to competence.
Who is the book for?
- Acoustic and electric players
- All styles from country to classical, from baroque to rock.
- Amateur guitarists who want to play better and perform.
- Teachers who want focussed resources for their students.
- Professional guitarists who want to clarify and develop their skill sets.