|Mirror [#1]||Learn How to Knit: From A-Z.pdf||41,429 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Learn How to Knit: From A-Z.pdf||20,409 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Learn How to Knit: From A-Z.pdf||26,858 KB/Sec|
Are you a New Knitter or Been Away From Your Needles for a While?
This book will teach you the basics of knitting. It can also be a great refresher for more advanced knitters. This book will get you up to speed on the following:
1. Proper Knitting Needle Sizes
2. How to Choose Yarn
3. How to Cast on Knitting
4. The Most Popular Knitting Stitches
5. How to Start a New Ball of Yarn
6. Binding Off
7. Basic Color Knitting
8. How to Read a Knitting Pattern
9. Seaming and Finishing
10. Increases and Decreases
11. Knitting in the Round
12. How to Purl
13. How to Use Circular Knitting Needles
14. Knitting Wool
15. Links to Video Instructions For How to Knit a Scarf
The book also includes a BONUS section that includes a basic knitting dictionary and links to 10 videos that will help you get started!
Don’t hesitate and get started right now, on the incredibly fun hobby of knitting!