|Mirror [#1]||Rawmazing.pdf||31,783 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Rawmazing.pdf||35,809 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Rawmazing.pdf||26,924 KB/Sec|
When Susan Powers started eating at least 80 percent raw, she suddenly had more energy, a healthy glow, mental clarity, and was miraculously rid of pesky irritants like acid reflux. Now anyone can enjoy healthy raw food with the hundreds of amazing, quick-to-create recipes in Rawmazing. You’ll soon realize how easy it is to incorporate raw food into your diet regularly in order to improve your inner health and outer beauty. Even your skeptic friends and family will be converted by the tasty, easily prepared recipes. Powers focuses on the basics of storing raw food, soaking nuts, and how best to utilize frozen vegetables and fruit. Inside you’ll find everything you need to add raw meals and snacks to your diet:
- The necessary kitchen equipment to make prepping delicious raw meals fun and easy
- Helpful hints that break down how to dehydrate food and what produce to buy seasonally
- Instructions for creating your own go-to raw foods pantry
- Main ingredient and substitution lists for easy shopping
- Recipes for everything from drinks, breakfast, and appetizers, to main dishes, desserts, and more!
If cooking destroys the vital and essential nutrients that our bodies need, then raw food provides the maximum amount of nutrients per meal. Get on track to a healthier, more attractive, longer-living you with Rawmazing!