|Mirror [#1]||Master Content Marketing.pdf||32,896 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Master Content Marketing.pdf||49,182 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Master Content Marketing.pdf||27,736 KB/Sec|
Are you afraid to hit publish?
Content marketing is how marketing happens today. You know you want to use it, but you're unsure about where to start. You may not feel confident about your writing abilities, either.
Master Content Marketing is a step-by-step journey through the content marketing process. Pamela Wilson manages Copyblogger, one of the most-respected content marketing blogs in the world. Her 30 years of marketing experience infuse the guidance in the book.
"Scores of people profess to be content marketing experts. Who can you trust? You can trust Pamela Wilson." – Brian Clark, CEO Rainmaker Digital and founder of Copyblogger
Pamela breaks down the content marketing process so you have what you need to create consistently excellent content that's effective and fun to put together. This system works for both B2B (business-to-business) and B2C (business-to-consumer) content.
Read Master Content Marketing and you'll come away with:
• Clear content marketing goals so you know what to aim for
• Step-by-step guidance for creating your content: you'll never get stuck again!
• A content marketing strategy that builds your audience with every piece of content you create
• Content marketing examples that will show you what to aim for
• Ideas and templates for headlines, subheads, first sentences, and more
• The encouragement, resources, and guidance you need as you build your online presence with content marketing
During her award-winning 30-year marketing career, Pamela Wilson has helped local, national, and international clients communicate their messages effectively. Her passion is teaching — and she has a gift for making complex topics simple and easy to understand.
She wrote Master Content Marketing to provide step-by-step help to empower people (even non-writers) to create effective content marketing in a stress-free, fun, and repeatable way.
What will happen to your online presence when you lose your fear of hitting publish? Read Master Content Marketing and find out.