|Mirror [#1]||Codex: Chaos Daemons.pdf||40,151 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Codex: Chaos Daemons.pdf||49,974 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Codex: Chaos Daemons.pdf||43,464 KB/Sec|
This digital edition is supplied as an ePub3 file. It is a complete and unabridged version in a full-colour, fixed-layout format, which can be conveniently viewed on your phone or tablet with quick-link contents allowing you to jump instantly to the section you want to read. You’ll need an ePub3 reader app to take advantage of this – see our recommendations, which feature bookmarking abilities, here.
Beyond the boundaries of space and time, the Chaos Gods observe the galaxy with ancient and malevolent eyes. To these terrible entities, realspace is simply a battlefield, and its inhabitants mere pawns in the grandest game of all – the struggle for ultimate dominion between the Ruinous Powers themselves. Their truest servants, who fight this war in their names, are the daemons created in their own image: creatures of staggering power, horrifying aspect and exceptional cruelty.
Codex: Chaos Daemons contains a wealth of background and rules – the definitive book for Chaos Daemons collectors. Within, you’ll find:
- The Chaos Gods & Their Infernal Legions: descriptions of the warp, the maddening realm that the Chaos Gods call home, and of the major Chaos Gods – Khorne, Slaanesh, Tzeentch and Nurgle – along with their servants, the Chaos Daemons;
- Examples of the compositions of daemonic forces for the 4 Chaos Gods – the Scintillating Legions, the Plague Legions, the Blood Legions and the Legions of Excess;
- Galactic Corruption: a map showing the impact of the Great Rift, from which the malign energies of the warp pour into realspace, with details of warp storms, Chaos strongholds and daemon worlds;
- Chaos Rising: a brief history of major warp-based catastrophes and daemonic incursions – at least, the few that remain on-record…
- Background and details on each character and unit available to a Chaos Daemons army;
- A showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures, with example armies featuring everything from individual images of models to battle scenes on terrain.
Everything you need to get a Chaos Daemons army primed for games of Warhammer 40,000 is in here:
- 50 datasheets, providing rules for every Chaos Daemons unit and miniature;
- Army abilities reflecting Chaos Daemons’ methods of war on the tabletop;
- Daemonic Gifts: wargear both ranged and close-combat for use by Chaos Daemons;
- Points values for all miniatures, weapons and wargear for use in Matched Play games;
- The Eternal Hordes: rules for Battle-forged armies, including:
- 19 unique Stratagems – 7 usable by any Chaos Daemons and 3 each for Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh;
- 24 unique Warlord Traits: 6 each for Khorne, Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh;
- Hellforged Artefacts: 15 weapons and artefacts available only to Chaos Daemons;
- 21 psychic powers: 6 each for Nurgle, Tzeentch and Slaanesh, along with 3 Dark Hereticus powers for an army fielding Be’lakor;
- 6 unique Tactical Objectives.